Puerto Vallarta as travel destination was from the beginning under the influence of visitors interested in arts and culture, an interesting art and gallery scene could establish through the years. Well recommended national artists as well as internationally known names settled here and offer fine art, from indian handcrafts to sophisticated metal installations. The most interesting art galleries can be found at Downt Town and Romantic Zone. Other galleries and shops are selling their items close to the Puerto Vallarta Marina or the hotel zones, some offer their art inside the hotels or resorts.
Puerto Vallarta questions and answers
Recommended Art Galleries Sites
- Galeria de Ollas
- The Potters of Mata Ortiz - Extraordinary Art - Galeria de Ollas is dedicated solely to displaying and selling the works of the finest Mata Ortiz potters. Galeria de Ollas is one of only a few galleries in the world that sells only Mata Ortiz pottery. We offer a wide variety of the finest pieces, many of museum quality, over a wide range of prices.
- The Loft
- Founded by Ruben Cham and John Strawn, the Puerto Vallarta Gallery The Loft features changing expositions of selected regional artists. As a tribute to the Puerto Vallarta culture, the independent art dealers and advisors help the talented unknown artists as well as the highly recommendable artists to develop their collections.
- Galleria Dante
- Galleria Dante is well recommended for its wide selection of sculptures and other art work. Besides the original works from Mexican and international artists, Galleria Dante provides recasts of internationally known bronze statues.
More Art Galleries Links
- Galeria Arte Latinoamericano
- Galeria Artis Mexico
- Galeria Corsica
- Galeria Uno Puerto Vallarta
- One of the most recommended art galleries in Puerto Vallarta is the Galeria Uno. Since many years the gallery specializes on local and international artists living in Mexico. Representing about 35 artists Galeria Uno provides a wide range of art work.
- Galeria Vallarta
- Founded in 1989 the Puerto Vallarta Art Gallery Galeria Vallarta has been presenting original paintings, limited edition lithographs, engravings, designer jewelry, and sculptures in bronze, wood, ceramic and mixed media. Some of the artists are Claudia Nery, Manuel Valles Gómez, Carlos Cuevas, Steven King, Victor Gutierrez, Javier Zaragoza, Steve Fischer, Dimitar and Helen Krustev, Ruben Garcia, Moises Gomez, Jaime Cabrera, Roberto Herrera, Nicolas de Jesus, Octavio Ocampo, Alejandro Colunga, and others. Galería Vallarta is also a favorite shopping spot for locals and tourists alike. Many visitors of Puerto Vallarta Galleries stop in to select posters, collectibles, contemporary masks from Durango, a selection of indigenous handicrafts from all over Mexico, and handmade pieces of gold and silver jewelry.
- Gallery International - Galeria Internacional
- international art, sculpture,decor and gift gallery
- Marta Gilbert - Native American Art
- Have a look to one of Puerto Vallarta famoust artists. The Marta Gilbert website features complete contact information and a first impression of her exceptional paintings and artwork.
- Mata Ortiz Pottery Puerto Vallarta
- With 2 public galleries and one gallery inside the famous Four Seasons Hotel at Punta Mita, Mataortiz-Pottery .com is one of the best represented art galleries in Puerto Vallarta. The unique pottery which bases on ancient procuction techniques is one of Mexicos finest art work products.
- Meg Munro
- Located at Downtown, Meg Munro ownes one of the most interesting Puerto Vallarta galleries featuring paintings. Within others exceptional and unique flower paintings are worth a closer look. For interested visitors her studio offers workshops to discover the own talent.
- Sergio Bustamente
- Sergio Bustamente is probably the most recommended art gallery in Puerto Vallarta. His sculptures can be seen at the Malecon as well as at many other Mexican public places. The art gallery is located at Puerto Vallarta Down Town, close to the Malecon.
Related Web Sites:
Please have as well a look to our Nayarit Directory where You can find many information and recommended websites for the state of Nayarit. Read about Nuevo Vallarta or visit our new addition at Mexico Facts providing an in depth view to all mexican localities with more than 500 inhabitants or visit www.nuestro-mexico.com to find all Travel destinations in Mexico.
Submit Art Galleries sites
If You know a Art Galleries related site and want to add Your site to this category please suggest the site. If You want to promote Your business but dont own a web site, please contact us and we will offer You a free web site.
This category features Puerto Vallarta art galleries and national and international artists..